Use SinglePoint® Essentials ACH to make and accept payments
- Eliminate the need for paper checks, with the ability to schedule up to 30 days in advance
- Make and receive payments of all kinds with fast access to funds
- Reduce the risk of fraud with recipient verification
- Create recurring payments or collections
- Submit batches for next-day settlement until 9 p.m. CT
ACH is available to business customers through U.S. Bank SinglePoint Essentials as an add-on service for a monthly fee.
Move money fast
Wire transfers are one of the fastest ways to move funds across the country or around the world. Funds are available immediately with domestic transfers arriving the same day (no allowance for mailing or collection time is required).
Real-Time Payments (RTP®) allows you to send and receive instant payments 24/7 with immediately availability of your funds.
Disbursements via Zelle®
Send payments to customers1 for refunds, rebates, account closures, 1099 employee payments and more with Zelle, a solution that’s easy for your customers with the benefits you need for your business.
Return to content, Footnote 1
Recipients must enroll in the Zelle Network to receive Zelle B2C payments. If a recipient fails to enroll they will be mailed a physical check.
Deposit products are offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
Equal Housing Lender
U.S. Bank, 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55402
© 2022 U.S. Bank